Click the to view item details, click the to view the album cover
- This recording by The International Staff Band of the Salvation Army brings inspiration and hope; inspiration through its musical and theological message to all who will hear, and hope for the brass band as a medium in the service of religion.
- Concert CDsThis recording represents a selection of the band's concert repertoire 2011-2012. Many of the tracks, including the title track were first heard at the ISB 120 Celebrations. The CD also features two new pieces written by Staff Bandsman Paul Sharman.
- Concert CDs / ISB 120Live recording from the Royal Albert Hall, London on Saturday 4 June 2011.
- Concert CDsThis recording represents a selection of the band's concert repertoire 2009-2010. The band is fortunate to benefit from receiving a regular supply of new music from Salvationist composers from around the world.
- Concert CDsShowcasing works of three giants among Salvationist composers; Kenneth Downie, Ray Steadman-Allen and Leslie Condon.
- Concert CDsMajor works include ‘The Pilgrim’s Progress’ written by Rodney Newton especially for the ISB and Dudley Bright playing his own trombone solo ‘Life’s Command’.