Click the to view item details, click the to view the album cover
- Heritage SeriesThis selection, chosen for this sixth volume in The International Staff Band's Heritage Series, are largely representative of the larger-scale concert works of the decade while a great deal of fine music serving more domestic needs, particularly for worship, was also being written.
- Concert CDsThe ISB visits seven or eight Salvation Army centres each year presenting concerts and leading worship on a Sunday and Inclusion contains just some of the music that the band has been featuring during these weekends and will continue to use into 2015.
- This recording by The International Staff Band of the Salvation Army brings inspiration and hope; inspiration through its musical and theological message to all who will hear, and hope for the brass band as a medium in the service of religion.
- Heritage SeriesThe 1950s and 1960s evidenced new trends, and whilst in the preceeding 90 years of Salvation Army instrumental publication contributions were continually received from all parts of the world, the 1970s saw a surge of new scores from the USA.
- Concert CDsThis recording represents a selection of the band's concert repertoire 2011-2012. Many of the tracks, including the title track were first heard at the ISB 120 Celebrations. The CD also features two new pieces written by Staff Bandsman Paul Sharman.
- Heritage SeriesThe fourth in a series of annual releases which is designed to preserve works which deserve survival well beyond their heritage interest.