Click the to view item details, click the to view the album cover
- Concert CDsA double CD which brings together one major work from each of twelve Salvationist composers who have also written brass band test-pieces.
- Solo CDsProduced in conjunction with a sheet music album of the same name, accompaniments on this recording are shared out between the band and Richard Phillips (pianoforte).
- Joint CDsA collaboration with Black Dyke Band and follow-up to the award winning double CD, The Heaton Collection Volumes 1 and 2.
- Concert CDsProduced for the 2004 tour of North America, this is the first ISB recording to feature Kevin Ashman as Principal Cornet. The title track is Paul Drury’s hugely popular ‘retro’ march.
- CompilationsReleased: 2004 A compilation of music of a devotional nature taken from ISB recordings produced through Stephen Cobb’s first ten years of leadership.
- Concert CDsOffering a range of music to suit a variety of tastes, the title track is Eric Ball’s timeless masterpiece, while there are two tracks from one of The Salvation Army’s younger creative talents, Martin Cordner.